Is This Niche Hot?
According to a story in the Los Angeles Times; the Wine Institute in San Francisco reports retail sales of wine to be $18.5 billion in 2010.
Wine collectors are a passionate group. They spend thousands of dollars each year buying their favorite wines. Some maintain large wine cellars to hold their prize bottles.
Wine is also considered the perfect gift for almost any occasion. Companies give wine to their employees and their clients. It is given as a house-warming or wedding gift. It’s considered good manners to always show up with a bottle of wine for your host at a dinner party.
With a wine blog you can own a piece of this lucrative market.
Along with information on various types of wine you can also review a variety of wine accessories. This includes coolers, racks, aerators, glasses, gift bags, cheese baskets, corkscrews, bottle stoppers, decanters, and a host of other products for the wine enthusiast.
This is a super hot money niche. According to Google Keyword Tool, “wine” related keywords command high exact-matched searches every month:
Is This Niche Evergreen?
According to Google Trend, this is an evergreen niche where products and services will always be in demand. Check out Google Trends Stat for the following keywords:
What You Get In This Package?
The short answer is~ Everything you need to start making money in the “Wine” niche. Below are the details:
1) Premium WordPress Theme ($70 value)
2) Professional Design ($197 value). Gorgeous customization of premium theme!
3) Pre-installed SEO Plugin (Priceless) All the essential plug-ins has been added for maximum optimization.
4) Keyword Research done for you ($97 value). Google, Yahoo and Bing, have hidden a lot of gem keywords from us. If you’re doing keywords research traditionally through Google Adword’s Keyword Tool and Keyword Planner, then you have missed out big time. I’ll send you a list of 416 keywords that have very little competition. The Incredible thing is, your competitors can’t find these keywords in the Google Keyword Tool, Word Tracker, or Market Samurai.
5) 8 Keyword-rich articles already posted.
6) 13 keyword-rich articles that can be used as articles, posts or email newsletters.
7) Four Commission Junction merchants added. I’ve set up 4 high converting Commission Junction merchants on the blog’s side bar. All banners go out to different merchants which converts extremely well for the targeted visitor in this niche. All you have to do is sign up with Commission Junction, add in your affiliate link. Done!
9) Your own Amazon online store. Amazon pays 4% – 8.5% per sale. You’ll get paid once your visitors buy.
I Have a Blog – Now What Do I Do With It?
I could end this deal right here and right now and it would be worth what I am asking… But, I want to over deliver. I’ve prepared a Quick Start Guide for you. This short, no fluff guide explains how to get your blog bringing in traffic (and cash) as quickly as possible. You’ll learn exactly what steps to take and in what order. No need to stress when you have this easy to follow guide.
What About Support?
I’m there for you every step of the way. Need help? No problem! I’m just an e-mail (private message) away.
Plus I have a series of [highlight]12 tutorial videos[/highlight] to show you how to get this blog up and running on your domain fast! Still don’t know how to install it? Send me $15 Installation fee and I’ll install it for you.
LIMITED OFFER! Only 25 Are Being Sold, So Act FAST!
Click the button below to grab this package for only $25. You will get instant access to download your package immediately after successful payment!
[highlight]Important:[/highlight] Domain not included and there are no resell rights.
This niche blog package is for personal use only.
License For The Blog
[YES] Edit the graphics and claim ownership
[YES] Can edit products and product descriptions
[YES] Can edit articles
[NO] Can be sold
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can sell Private Label rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights