Is This Niche Hot?
Starbucks alone has over 11,000 locations open in America, and it’s estimated that billions of cups of coffee are drunk every day worldwide.
Coffee is like gasoline for people. A lot of us need our fix daily, just to motivate us to get out of bed or sit at a droll desk for nine hours.
Coffee is no longer simply “coffee”. Now, there are all kinds of coffee flavors available and from many different companies. Looking at the menus of a modern coffee shop can be almost daunting. There are so many choices, and with names that look French or Italian.
But not everyone wants to visit a coffee shop every morning. They want to have their own stash of their favorite coffee blends available each morning.
Your blog can offer reviews of the many types of coffee blends and flavors available. You can also talk about the many types of coffee makers they can purchase including cappuccino and espresso machines.
Coffee is a super hot money niche. According to Google Keyword Tool, “coffee” related keywords command high exact-matched searches every month:
Is This Niche Evergreen?
According to Google Trend, this is an evergreen niche where products and services will always be in demand. Check out Google Trends Stat for the following keywords:
What You Get In This Package?
The short answer is~ Everything you need to start making money in the “Coffee” niche. Below are the details:
1) Premium WordPress Theme ($70 value)
2) Professional Design ($197 value). Gorgeous customization of premium theme!
3) Pre-installed SEO Plugin (Priceless) All the essential plug-ins has been added for maximum optimization.
4) Keyword Research done for you ($97 value). Google, Yahoo and Bing, have hidden a lot of gem keywords from us. If you’re doing keywords research traditionally through Google Adword’s Keyword Tool and Keyword Planner, then you have missed out big time. I’ll send you a list of 613 keywords that have very little competition. The Incredible thing is, your competitors can’t find these keywords in the Google Keyword Tool, Word Tracker, or Market Samurai.
5) 8 Keyword-rich articles already posted.
6) 156 keyword-rich articles that can be used as articles, posts or email newsletters.
7) 2 Commission Junction merchants added. I’ve set up 2 high converting Commission Junction merchants on the blog’s side bar. All banners go out to different merchants which converts extremely well for the targeted visitor in this niche. All you have to do is sign up with Commission Junction, add in your affiliate link. Done!
8) One Clickbank product added. I’ve set up another high converting Clickbank product on the blog’s side bar. You’ll earn 75-100% recurring commissions on the product and the upsale! All you have to do is add in your affiliate link. Done!
9) Your own Amazon online store. Amazon pays 4% – 8.5% per sale. You’ll get paid once your visitors buy.
I Have a Blog – Now What Do I Do With It?
I could end this deal right here and right now and it would be worth what I am asking… But, I want to over deliver. I’ve prepared a Quick Start Guide for you. This short, no fluff guide explains how to get your blog bringing in traffic (and cash) as quickly as possible. You’ll learn exactly what steps to take and in what order. No need to stress when you have this easy to follow guide.
What About Support?
I’m there for you every step of the way. Need help? No problem! I’m just an e-mail (private message) away.
Plus I have a series of 12 tutorial videos to show you how to get this blog up and running on your domain fast! Still don’t know how to install it? Send me $15 Installation fee and I’ll install it for you.
LIMITED OFFER! Only 25 Are Being Sold, So Act FAST!
Click the button below to grab this package for only $25. You will get instant access to download your package immediately after successful payment!
Important: Domain not included and there are no resell rights.
This niche blog package is for personal use only.
License For The Blog
[YES] Edit the graphics and claim ownership
[YES] Can edit products and product descriptions
[YES] Can edit articles
[NO] Can be sold
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can sell Private Label rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights